YVW – M104B Mains Replacement
The project included –
- Construction of approximately 1,900m of MSCL distribution main (400m of DN600, 860m of DN450 and 643m of DN300) in public reserve and road reserve.
- 2 x DN450 divide valve and bypass arrangement.
- DN300 divide valve and bypass arrangement.
- DN300 off take and bypass
- DN150 off take arrangement and scour
- 4 x valve controlled hydrant arrangements
- 7 x scour arrangements
- Bored under Doncaster Road
- Cathodic Protection
- Decommissioning of approximately 5,000m of 100 year old DN800 Riveted Cast Iron distribution main in road reserve by fully grouting pipework.