JHG – Rail Crossings Removal
The relocation of existing sewer services along Buckley St, Essendon to facilitate the construction of a new road underpass under the existing rail crossing on Buckley St. Works included:
- 173m of DN150 and DN225 PVC Sewer Pipework using both open cut and trenchless methodologies
- Bores using trenchless methodologies under rail corridors
- Construction of 9no. associated sewer manholes
- Removal of 2no. existing vent stacks and supply and installation of 1no. new vent stack
- Testing, Tie-Ins and Commissioning.