JHG – Airport Drive Water Main Realignment
The Airport Drive Water Main Realignment project was part of Airport Drive Extension project managed by the John Holland Group for Melbourne Airport in Tullamarine. Works included the construction of-
- 2300m of DN300 PVC Potable water main
- 2000m of 280PE Potable water main
- 1200m of 180PE Potable water main
- 3500m of 280PE Recycled water main
- 200m of 180PE Recycled water main; and
- 600m of 125PE Recycled water main
- All works completed using a combination of open cut and trenchless methods, depths to 4.0m in a combination of single, dual and triple pipe trench widths.
- Works included installation of hydrants, valves, associated pipe fittings, cut-ins, road crossing, swabbing, hydrostatic pressure testing and water quality testing, all in accordance with MWRA requirements.